- Viton ™ A Sheeting TH-1270
- Fluorodyn™ Viton ™ Caulk sealant
- FDA White Viton ™ Sheeting
- Viton ™ Adhesive FLUORODYN™ THA-3000
- Viton ™ extruded Cords and Profiles
- Viton ™ based FLUORODYN™ Coatings
- Viton ™ F & GF sheeting
- Viton ™ sheeting with Nomex ®
- Viton ™ B sheeting
VITON ™ is registered trade name of a fluoroelastomer by the Company Chemours. As well as being known as a special rubber for high temperatures (+205ºC in continuous, +10.000h), it also provides a capacity of withstanding in very agresive environments such those with acids and petrochemicals.
It can be formulated in its different grades for many applications, including those for contact with food stuffs.